Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

You're going to become a legend! Seriously!!

I enjoyed every episode of yours, and is surprising how you keep improving your skills.
Originality was above everything. You used non-sprited scenes that gave much depth to the episode. But the best part where for the battles, which all characters shone with their own personality on every attack.
Combos and power-ups were so amusing. Luigi painting a bit of humour, Mario and Sonic doing a perfect combination, even Yoshi wasn't out of the scene.
Oh, you got me there with the power-ups, never thought that Sonic could use the Fire Flower so well! Also, for Luigi, I think that was the best way someone could use the power of transforming one-self into stone! And we can't forget the final fight! I really want to see the next episode!

Oh, I gotta say as well that you're doing an amazing work fusioning those two different worlds. The story hooked me since the very beginning.
You sure took your time, but if that is the consequence for these results, man, I don't mind to wait!

Congratulations for your work!

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

AWESOME!!

Movies like these really deserve to be frontpage. Wow, the movements were incredible, all was neat. I laughed a lot of times, man, it was so funny when link entered to that house in kakariko village xD, nice critic to the game.
Poor link by the way, he's always suffering ^^U.

Overall, great job, I had a really good time watching this!

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

Wait... WHAT THE???

Really, I'm amazed, why you people are giving this a 10?
Exactly what is that incredible to give a perfect mark. For this? Are you serious????

What I saw was something really boring, simple and little meaning. Nothing came to me, I didn't felt anything special.
People's gone mad or something..., if this is a front page.....
seriously... are you kidding me???

LostVoices responds:

they're all entitled to their own opinion

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

O_O

Man... I MISSED YOU A LOT!!!

Woah, that's a reeeally nice come back!! Great flash! Each episode you make is always better than the rest!!

I really thought bad at first about de minus world, but wow, you've done a great job there with that fight!

And what about sonic and mario vs mecha sonic??? IT WAS AMAZING!!!!
I just loved it.
Oh man, I can't wait to see the next one!
You've taken your time, but welcome back!!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

PERFECT!!!!

Woah! the wait was so worthy!! This is the greatest flash film I've ever seen! And this one, in my opinion, is also the best of your gallery.
The story with all its characters and creatures, the awesome graphics (specially when Bitey runs that fast! you rock!!!) and that music that perfectly fits with the animation are the things I liked most.
I really hope to see more of your work, you're amazing!!

Sonic Next Chapter 2 Sonic Next Chapter 2

It's not that bad guys

I saw some bad reviews of this flash, but I was confused biecause the first chapter wasn't bad, when I watched this one I realized that those reviews were just nothing.

Well, now my opinion, I must say this is very inspired on the SMBZ series, the story line should have been more original. Then, the special effects aren't great yet, but I hope you keep practising.

Cha0szero responds:

Yeah I´ve must admit that some of teh SMBZ scenes inspired me...
I´ve just realized the plot is bad, we are thinking in a way to get this better right now ^^.
And about the effects... I´m working hard on it but it´s my second flash movie after all...
Thnx for the review^^

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

So kool!

I loved your style!! with all that details in movement and kool backgrounds.

I hope to see more!

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

AWESOME!!!

Woah! That was great! I enjoyed it so much!
The sounds effects are perfectly made! And I love those special effects when traveling in time or through dimensions (that part inside Kirby was cool!).
I hope you make that sonic vs shadow you say! You're going to make a second part? (plz yes! xD) If you introduce more characters consider the chance for sora! I see you used some music from his game.
Well, it's a shiny 10.

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

OPENING!!

WOAHHHHHH!!! I'm always saying the same stuff, but you're great!!
That is a great opening, the only thing I didn't like much is that HUGE spoiler at the end xD
Know that this fan here of yours is waiting for the next episode!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

AMAZING AS ALWAYS!

SO GREAAT!!! Man, I can't wait for the next episode!! You've created a great story and those battles are the best!! All I see is good, not a single complain, it's perfect!. Keep doing those movies that we like so much!