Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

You're going to become a legend! Seriously!!

I enjoyed every episode of yours, and is surprising how you keep improving your skills.
Originality was above everything. You used non-sprited scenes that gave much depth to the episode. But the best part where for the battles, which all characters shone with their own personality on every attack.
Combos and power-ups were so amusing. Luigi painting a bit of humour, Mario and Sonic doing a perfect combination, even Yoshi wasn't out of the scene.
Oh, you got me there with the power-ups, never thought that Sonic could use the Fire Flower so well! Also, for Luigi, I think that was the best way someone could use the power of transforming one-self into stone! And we can't forget the final fight! I really want to see the next episode!

Oh, I gotta say as well that you're doing an amazing work fusioning those two different worlds. The story hooked me since the very beginning.
You sure took your time, but if that is the consequence for these results, man, I don't mind to wait!

Congratulations for your work!

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

AWESOME!!

Movies like these really deserve to be frontpage. Wow, the movements were incredible, all was neat. I laughed a lot of times, man, it was so funny when link entered to that house in kakariko village xD, nice critic to the game.
Poor link by the way, he's always suffering ^^U.

Overall, great job, I had a really good time watching this!

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

Wait... WHAT THE???

Really, I'm amazed, why you people are giving this a 10?
Exactly what is that incredible to give a perfect mark. For this? Are you serious????

What I saw was something really boring, simple and little meaning. Nothing came to me, I didn't felt anything special.
People's gone mad or something..., if this is a front page.....
seriously... are you kidding me???

LostVoices responds:

they're all entitled to their own opinion

3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

REALLY addicting

I gave up at lvl 22, I couldn't do more because I spent so much time there! Time passes quick with this, and although it seemed easy at first, it went so hard at the end! Great job!
How many levels has this??

Fallen 2 Fallen 2

Wow!

This is so realistic! Great job!

Ani-x responds:

Runner Runner

Nice!

I like the color and the shading you put there. Good job!
The background seems not so realistic though.

DEADLINE 01 DEADLINE 01

Good!

Looks really cool!
I like that coloring you did.